Just joined - saying hi! New to Crypto

bigdrumface

3 minutes ago, Frayed Strong said:

Not very familiar with crypto or how any of this works. Would appreciate any nice people on here that may have some tips, suggestions, advice, etc. 

https://www.coinbase.com/earn/OXT/invite/h7xrbf3j make an account and verify here. Then click “Earn crypto” and they will give you up to $161 in free cryptocurrency.  That’s how I started my journey.  Welcome to bc.game!

26 minutes ago, Frayed Strong said:

I've signed up for Coinbase and have a bit in there. It doesn't support JB, which I keep getting on here. How do you exchange that into something that I can put back into my Coinbase account?  

You'd need to deposit to play, and then withdraw for that. JB is an internal coin we use as a demo token, and which you can currently buy up to 2 extra spins on the wheel daily. We have some other plans for JB in the works, so stack them while you can!

Oh, almost forgot to answer your question lol - JB cannot be withdrawn from the site, its only for use at BC.Game.

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

Can I exchange other coins that Coinbase doesn't support within this site?  For example if I have DOGE on here, can I exchange that on here to something like BTC, XRP, ETC, etc. which could then be withdrawn into my Coinbase account?  Sorry for all of the questions, I just want to understand and make sure I am doing this properly and safely. And how do you level up on here? 

2 minutes ago, Frayed Strong said:

Can I exchange other coins that Coinbase doesn't support within this site?  For example if I have DOGE on here, can I exchange that on here to something like BTC, XRP, ETC, etc. which could then be withdrawn into my Coinbase account?  Sorry for all of the questions, I just want to understand and make sure I am doing this properly and safely. And how do you level up on here? 

Yes you can do all of that at BC - One thing I suggest though is to send the coin to a personal wallet first, and then send to Coinbase. They have been known to ban accounts that are found doing incoming/outgoing transactions from gambling sites, so you should always send to your own wallet prior to them (both ways).

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

Archived